How can I change the address on my tax receipt?

Moving can be stressful, at least this process isn't. Simply, 
  1. Login to your account 
  2. Go to My Account select Edit My Profile
  3. Select the Address tab
  4. Lastly, change/update your address

If you need to change the address on a tax receipt that has already been issued, you will need to contact the site administrator to have them reissue the tax receipt. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us