How do I create a custom page?
Custom pages allow you to create the content you want within the framework of your Peer Giving site. These pages can be action oriented, information or interactive--it's really up to you as you'll have full access to the html of each page, as well as some easy-to-use content creation feature.
- Login as a site administrator
- Go to the Admin tab and select Pages
- At the top of the page select the drop down tab + Add Page and select Add Custom
- Create a Page Title and fill out some page details in Add Body Contents
- Under Where do you want this page to appear? go to the drop down tab
6. Select the section you want the page to appear under. Choose "Top Level" to make it appear in the main navigation and make the link visible throughout the site.